Tired of lining up for games?
Tired of missing out on that really super cool game that you really want to try?
Tired of having to choose between dinner ruined or not getting a game on Saturday night?
Instead, pre-register for games this year and move the line-up to the comfort of your computer chair!
- Go over the game listings
- For each day you plan to attend Hotlead you can fill out the handy form HERE or email us at HLGamePreReg@gmail.com ONE game to sign up for and any alternate choices.
- Only one name per email and one game per day please. Elizabeth does not want someone sending in the game registrations for the whole club. Everyone will have to get their own butts in gear and send their game choices in themselves.
- Include some alternates, just in case your game is already full.
- Once we’ve accepted your registration and responded, no changes
If something comes up (Real-Life does interfere at annoying times after all – we understand) after you’ve preregistered and you can’t make it to Hotlead, please email us to cancel your reserved games. Elizabeth will keep checking the email.
Deadline 15 March 2020
- Pre-Registrations will be taken in the order that they appear in the inbox.
- Hotlead is going to reserve some slots for in-person registration. Exceptions: DBA Tournament, Middle Earth SBG Tournament, D&D and Bolt Action Bring and Battle will take pre-registration up to 100%.
- Make sure you’re there when your game starts or the GM is within his rights to give your space, away even if you did pre-register.
- If your game is canceled or changed by the GM, that is beyond our control and no refunds or whining allowed. (Well maybe a little quiet crying.)